Siemens SGE-SR Gas Engines
The Siemens SGE-SR Gas Engines are spark ignited, rich burn gas engines with better flexibility for load acceptance and emissions control. This series meets U.S. emissions standards with inexpensive exhaust after-treatment. This engine series can be used in power generation, cogeneration, tri-generation, and mechanical drive applications.
The Siemens SGE-SR 560 containerized genset of 835 kWb Power output/1120 BHP (around 800 ekW) with natural gas is used in the LNGo™ system, a modularized, portable natural gas liquefaction plant.
- Output range from 281 to 870 kWb (1800 rpm)
- Powered by natural gas
- Supplied as a stand-alone engine, genset, or in a fully assembled containerized unit (noise insulated if required)
Features include —
- Wet exhaust manifold
- Single / double step intercooler
- Oil cooler in main / auxiliary circuit
- 194°F (90°C) main cooling circuit temperature
- 131°F / 104°F (55°C / 40°C) intercooler cooling circuit temperature